Friday, August 30, 2013

My Fat Cried Big Alligator Tears

 
I feel like these weeks fly by.
I'm not complaining since its so hot & humid in Florida.
I'm ready for "winter" to arrive now.
Yes I just said that.
Once again its time for some
Happies & Crappies!
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

This past week has been so much better than last week.
 
Happies
Seeing BSB in concert at the last minute with some girls I was BFFs with in high school
 
Getting to leave work early every day this week since I'm not allowed OT on the weekend I work.
 
Having Monday off for Labor Day! Woot Woot
 
I get to meet my moms cousin for the first time ever this weekend.
 
I finally made it to the gym and had an amazing cardio workout.
I can't remember the last time I allowed my sweat to cry. It's been way too long and my body knows it. I did rock an awesome top knot.
{I just noticed how awful my roots are}
 
 

 
 
I caught a douchebag checking himself out at the gym while he was on the stair master.
Made me crack up.
 
& I witnessed a beautiful sunset
 
 
 
 
Crappies
I work for 5 hours on Saturday then my weekend can start.
 
 
So that's how my week has been.
Do you have any fun plans for the holiday weekend?


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Props to you for going to the gym. Also...the guy in the mirror..those always crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. College Football tomorrow - Geaux Tigers!!
    There will also be a little soccer game in our backyard tomorrow.
    It depends on the heat though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a big end of summer pool party tomorrow! I'm pretty excited. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very jealous you got to see BSB!
    Come link up with us today on Friday Favorites!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover