Friday, August 16, 2013

It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday


We made it!
It's the freakin' weekend!
& you're welcome for putting that song in your head!

Let's get this party started shall we!

I'm linking up with Stephanie for all the Happies & Crappies that happened this week.

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


HAPPIES:
My gel nail kit arrived! I'm officially obsessed with gel nails.
If you're one to bite your nails then you NEED this kit!
It's the SensatioNail by Nailene starter kit.
I wasn't crazy for the Raspberry Wine color that it came with so I just painted my nails clear.
I'm going on 6 days and my nails look like this!



The picture doesn't do it justice but the shine looks like the nails were just done in the salon!
& the kit is super easy and fast.
Beats paying a professional to do my nails every 1-2 weeks.
But in all seriousness get yourself one of these kits!

Texting with my bloggy BFFs! Seriously you ladies rock my world! 

Seeing this amazing sky after a huge thunderstorm passed through town.


Cuddling with my Oakley boy when I get off work!





Crappies:
Finding out I need two new front tires soon!
Boo on being an adult!

Having someone "try" to charge my credit card $400+ online shopping. 
Idiots!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
Don't get too crazy!






 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the sky looks beautiful!

    Boo to the credit card fraud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CC fraud is no joke! Happy you were able to catch it! Boo to the tires! I've yet to try a gel nail. That great you had awesome results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg we both used rebecca black today hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand people who do credit card fraud! I felt embarrassed as I was reading "if you bite your nails" because I was totally doing that! I need this kit, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover