Thursday, August 22, 2013

5FIVEfiveFIVE5

Today while I was minding my own business taking care of some business {not that type of business} I was tagged by Kelly to answer these questions!
Five things I have a passion for:
Joshua {thats a given}
iPhone 5
Photography
Being the best aunt I can be to H & R
My pets
Five things I'd like to do before I die:
Get married & have babies
Visit the Grand Canyon in a helicopter
Go to Bali & stay in one of these huts
Backpack in Europe
Ride on an elephant


Five reads I love:
 I haven't read a book in a long time.
Anything by Nicholas Sparks
My daily blogs I HAVE to read
Five favorite movies:
 How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
The Proposal
Twilight Saga
Bridesmaids
Pain & Gain




 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love my iPhone and photography...and a lot of things on this list! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ride on an elephant!!!
    and i LOVE the proposal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover