Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Happenings

Sami's Shenanigans
 
My weekend started off giving this crazy dog a bath since he decided to roll around in dog poop.
Yeah that wasn't fun! Lots of gagging. Lots of shampoo. One happy pup after a bath. One hot & sweaty momma after his blow dry!
 
 
J worked Saturday but ended up getting off in time to watch the Jaguar's scrimmage.
We also had a surprise party to go to which is always nice when we get to hang out with his friends.
& on Sunday we enjoyed a laid back day of sleeping in, watching 2 Guns which is absolutely amazing, eating dinner with his family & having dessert with mine.



This morning I had my follow up appointment from my surgery back in May & everything seems ok!
No tumors have popped up so far. Schwannomatosis can kiss my butt!
 
Enjoy your Monday!


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Other than the dog poop, it sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lucky that Walter is incredibly easy to bathe. He jumps right in the tub, sits still, and let's me move him when I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything has gone well with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover