Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Hello Box {matches}


 
Mandatory:
Get to know the person behind the blog/shop

Email, Text, GChat, etc your new friend.

Send them encouragement during the month,

comment on their blog.

Talk to them and see how you can help each other. Even if it’s simply asking

"how is your day is going?"

Send a small gift, no more than $10 to brighten their day, sometime during the month.
 
 Alright ladies!
Lets have some fun this month!
If you signed up for the August Hello Box you'll see your name along with another blogger who I paired you with.
If you've been paired with the same blogger before please let me know.
 
 
 
 
You have 72 hours to get in touch with your new BFF. Please email me if you haven't heard from her so I can pair you with someone else!

I'll be emailing you all during the month to check in and keep the conversation about how this is going!



Don't hesitate to email me with any questions.

If you'd still like to sign up for this month please do so here.

 



 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so fun, I already know about my partner and read her blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover