Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Shenanies & Meet Kelly {Sponsor}


 Hello lovelies!
It's Monday again & I woke up with a migraine. Not the best way to start out a fresh week.
This weekend was super busy.

Sami's Shenanigans




We started the weekend off with J surprising me at work since his job has been slow.
We celebrated a friends birthday at the Japanese Steak House.
Watched the Jaguars game.
Made margaritas.
I had a 2nd birthday photo session.
The neighborhood one eyes cat showed up at Josh's front door.
Ate BBQ.
 & watched Haley get baptized.
It went by all too fast.

& now I want to introduce you to one of my new favorite bloggers!
Meet Kelly from Petite Ramblings. She recently moved across country, went through a crap load of life changing events in her life & loves cats!
 
 
 
She's starting up a new monthly link up that you don't want to miss out on.
Trust me!
If you love wine you'll want to link up!
 

Isn't she just amazing! Go say hello to her!
Follow her:
 

 
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg 
 





2 comments:

  1. I hope your migraine goes away quickly! Looks like a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy for the margaritas (my favorite!) but boo for the Monday morning migraine... feel better girl!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover