Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oh hey Mary Kay {review & discount}

Disclaimer: I received this product for my honest review. All opinions stated are my own.
 
 
 
Mary Kay isn't just for your grandma these days.
Did you know that it's the official beauty sponsor of
 PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS that will air on Lifetime in October!
 
I was contacted by Lara {a MK consultant} to try out a skin regimen from their Botanicals line.
I was super excited to receive this product to try something new with my skin.

 The Botanicals set is for sensitive skin and comes in 3 Formula types:  Dry, Normal or Oily
It comes with 4 items:
Cleanser (Use morning and night)
Mask (Use morning OR night)
Freshen (Use morning and night)
Hydrate (Use morning and night)
 


It is a simple regimen infused with the goodness of botanicals personalized to your skin type.  Each formula is hypoallergenic - free of synthetic dyes and added fragrance.
 
I'm normally not the type of girl who uses a mask but this mask I loved!
It left my face feeling so refreshing, smooth & soft.
 
 
& today Lara is offering you a
25% off discount
 with your order.
When ordering comment with
 LIFE IS SWEET
& she will apply your discount after check out.
Or you can email her
LaraNBrown {at} marykay dot com
with your order.
Visit
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I received this product for my honest review. All opinions stated are my own.
 
 
 



 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover