Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fun Facts about me

A few things you may or may not want to know about me!
  • I hate when people smack or eat with their mouth open.
  • I despise the sound of nails typing
  • I wish I was taller. Like 5'4
  • I really want my hair to be long enough to have a side fishtail or braid
  • I grind my teeth when I sleep.
  • I can fall asleep within moments of laying my head down
  • I love a glass of wine while taking a bubble bath
  • I still suffer from migraines.
  • I recently had surgery to remove a benign tumor from my scalp
  • I wish I never had to hear the "word chums" music ever again
  • I want a raise.
  • My house is being taken over by dogs.
  • My dad still pays for my car insurance
  • I wash my hair every 2-3 days
  • Dodger and Oakley both sleep with me at night
  • I bought a motorcycle for my ex & now my brother is paying the payment
  • I'm a "get the last word in" type of girl
  • I'm very independent
  • I hate asking for help
  • I google everything & so should you.
  • My iPhone currently has limited space available
  • I think J is the perfect man
  • I can live off BBQ for the rest of my life
  • I want to win the lotto
  • My girl friends are the best
  • I love LOVE!
  • I drink water while I'm at work but mostly always order a diet coke or sweet tea
  • I listen to the Elvis Duran Show every morning driving to work
  • I hate traffic
  • I don't understand how 4 lanes of traffic can be backed up with no accident
  • I don't like pumping gas
  • I hate logging in to check my bank account
  • I wish I was a fashion blogger
  • I hate trying on clothes
  • I always wear the most uncomfortable sandals/flats/heels
  • I need a pedicure
  • my sister & I are 15 months apart
  • Her and my brother are 17 months apart
  • my brother and my oldest brother are 4 years apart
 
That was fun!
What are some things I should know about you?


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. i wanna be 5'4" also! or even 5'3". but i'm only 5'0" :(

    i'm with you on like 16 of these things. yea i counted haha. and i HATE HATE HATE trying on clothes. hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived closer so we could be real life BFF:)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover