Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's all about customer service

Disclaimer: I did not receive compensation from Kiki La Rue. I wrote about my love for this company on my own!
 
 
Saturday I woke up with Kiki La Rue on my mind.
Becka posted a few weeks ago a maxi dress I had to have!
I mean seriously all of her clothes are must haves.
But this dress is perfect for the upcoming Jaguar games & fall!
I immediately found the dress in my size, ordered it like it was the last dress on this planet, checked out then saw more items I needed!
Yes I needed these!
So I placed another order within seconds of placing my previous order.
No less than a minute late I get a phone call!
It was Becka herself calling to tell me she was refunding shipping for my second order and to also offer me a discount code in case this ever happens again!
I've never shopping anywhere where this has happened to me!
I love good customer service & Becka calling me herself topped it off!
 

 
 
Besides KLR having the best customer service, Becka posts new items daily. She's constantly on FB & IG showing us these dresses & shows us how they fit. I will ALWAYS be a KLR addict!
 
KLR also offers a frequent flyer program. After 10 orders you'll receive 5% off any order!
 
 
Why wouldn't you order from KLR?
 
 
Disclaimer: I did not receive compensation from Kiki La Rue. I wrote about my love for this company on my own!



 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I love KLR!!! I have some on my wish list that hopefully will be purchased soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress will really suit you Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't stop stalking KLR! I absolutely love their stuff, but haven't order anything yet. ;( I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know how much you love that dress? I've been eying it up forever!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover