Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jackson's 2nd Birthday Session

My friends make gorgeous babies.
I've had the privilege to take Jackson's 2nd birthday pictures this past weekend.
After many stabs with his foam sword, watching balloons drift into the sky, fighting the humidity and beating the rain I'd say this was a very successful photo session.
 
Jackson please keep being the crazy little boy that you are, drive your mommy & daddy crazy & keep that long hair of yours forever!
I seriously have hair envy!

Just one year makes a huge difference!
Happy birthday J-man!

 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE his hair! I hope my son's grows out that nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't mind me I am just catching up on all your blog posts!

    and ohh mmmy god that baby is the cutest little long haired love I've ever seeen:)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover