Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vino2Go {review}

Disclaimer: I received this product for my honest review. All opinions stated are my own.


About a month ago Josh surprised me with a Vino2Go just because. 
Or maybe because I've told him in passing that I thought they were amazing and wanted one myself.
So when mine arrived I immediately tested it out.
Then turned around and wrote The Product Farm an email expressing my love for their product.
They decided to send me a Vino2Go XL & a Brew2Go for Josh!




The Brew2Go is a double-walled BPA-free plastic drink tumbler with a close-able sippy lip that holds 16 oz of beer, prevents spills when bumped in to, prevents condensation & keeps the bugs out. 

The Vino2Go XL is a double-walled BPA free, SAN acrylic with a lip. It holds 50% more than the Vino2Go which is a whole 12 oz=half a wine bottle.


This past weekend we both got to try out our tumblers together while tailgating!
These adult sippy cups kept our drinks cold even when we were sitting in the heat.
I can't express how amazing these cups are.
& today I get to offer you a 10% off code to get your very own.
Enter LifeVino at checkout before it expires on 9/14

Thank you so much Josh for introducing me to the greatest invention ever and thank you to The Product Farm for sending both J & I our very own sippy cups!
Disclaimer: I received this product for my honest review. All opinions stated are my own.

 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg


2 comments:

  1. I love these cups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I want one. and my birthday is coming up....

    hint hint;)

    just kidding. Love you:)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover