Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Date Nights


I love date nights.
No matter how many times we go on the same date just being with the person you love is the best feeling in the world.

Some of my favorite dates are driving in the car while he holds my hands.
Singing out loud together no matter how awful we sound.
Being lazy & watching tv on the couch.
Baseball games.
Football games.
Dinner & a movie.
Double dates.
Trips out of town.
Sea World.
Busch Gardens.
Spending time with our families together.
Laying in bed just talking.
Walks on the beach hand in hand.
Trips to Sams because he knows that's my favorite place.



Really I just always want to be by his side.
I hate Sunday nights when I know I won't get to see him until after work & won't be staying with him until the following weekend.
I'm so crazy in love that I'm afraid of losing him.

He loves me. My laugh. My smile. My eyes. My family. He loves talking to me. He loves me!

I guess I just want forever to start NOW!
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg 




8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ummmmm ya fraaakkking adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are too cute!! I miss dates. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. being in love is pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never stop dating! Being married just makes them even sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this, and you, and Josh for loving you so much.

    I just loveee it ALL

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover