Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July In Review

Where does time go?
Did we not just start summer?
&
now we're heading into August.
I remember the summer being so much longer when I was in school still almost 10 years ago.
Either summer is getting shorter or life is flying by.

July has been crazy.
 &
 I feel like August is going to be that much more crazy.

I hosted a Pampered Chef Party online
 &
 if you'd like to place an order I believe the party is still open!

I also told y'all the Must Have Items I possibly cannot live without!



Spent a lot of time with my family. If you've been around here for a while you'll know just how close my family is.

I hosted a Trades of Hope party that helps women get out of poverty. If you'd like to host a party please let me know so I can get in touch with Karrie.



I opened my heart up & wrote a post for all you single ladies rushing into relationships with the wrong guys. Quit looking for love, love WILL find you!



The Hello Box sign up is still open if you're interested in meeting new bloggers!
If you signed up for the Favorite Things Swap in July please link up here!
 
 
July was amazing!
There's so many other posts that I loved like celebrating
The different between Google Reader {RIP} & GFC {Google Friend Connect} 
 
&
Don't forget about my HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow! I've been waiting for August 1 to get here because I can hardly stand the excitement.
 
Happy HUMP Day!
 
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hump day! WOOT WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hump Day! Ohh... I can't wait to read your announcement. I am so excited to see who I am paired with for Hello Box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear your announcement! I can't believe how fast summer has gone. This teacher isn't ready to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover