Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans




Good morning Lovelies!
Its Monday again. Anyone else feeling the Monday blues?
No? Just me? Well well well.
What a weekend. I always wish Sunday can be a do-over.
Maybe because I know its the last of a fun filled weekend with J and it's never long enough.
But this week is special!
It's Josh's 32nd birthday on Wednesday!!! How freakin' exciting is that!
& I still have no clue what to get him.
Any ideas? Help please!


On to the weekend.
A sweet friend I met through blogging sent me the picture of the "Life Is Sweet" decor from HL.
My favorite song on the radio right now is the Thrift Shop.
Whatwhatwhatwhat whatwhatwhatwhat whatwhatwhatwhat
No? Ok well forget it.
We celebrated one of Josh's friends birthdays out in the country Saturday. Talk about fun. We rode four wheelers, ate a ton of food & drank one too many margaritas. Werrps!
Tonight I have an hour of personal training at the gym. I'm so not looking forward to that.
But on a better note....
Groupon has a great deal for the pole classes I took last week. Who knew!?
Have a fun week!
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That LIfe is Sweet decor is adorable!

    Happy Monday!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying gifts for guys are so hard! I never know what to get my hubby! I usually get the lastest movie he wants and gift cards to buys but and firehouse subs! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover