Saturday, March 16, 2013

Week In Review Vol.2

 
Did this week drag for you like it did me? We'll just blame it on DST of course.
Lets just pray that the weekend slows itself down.
I have cupcakes to make for my brother's surprise 30th birthday party tonight then I plan on relaxing on the couch the rest of the weekend. I feel like all I've done lately is go go go non stop.
I also confess I haven't unpacked my luggage from Vegas. I'm honestly only home to eat, shower, play with my fur babies & sleep.
 
Did you miss a post this week? I'm here to put everything in one post for you.
You're welcome!
 
Monday:
I linked up with Sami for my weekend shenanigans.
It was shenani alright!
Beautiful weather, windows down, music jamming, BBQ, cuddle time!
These two were enjoying a Krispy Kreme donut when Haley was trying to convince Ryne for just one more bite! How adorable is that face!

 
Tuesday:
First Things First link up with Halie about my first piece of jewelry, magazine subscription & being home alone. If you love pandas, teen heart throbs from the 90s you won't want to miss this!
 
 
Wednesday:
I finally hit 500 GFC & posted a giveaway! So much to win you defintely don't want to miss out on!
Target, Ulta, Subway, Chobani, LaraBars, Headband, prints, etc!
 
Thursday:
Josh took me on a date Wednesday to Bonefish Grille and like any other blogger I had to write a post. Read about out night here!
 
Friday:
Fat to Fit Friday was introduced! This is just a fun way to keep motivated & to stay accountable! Join Marcy, Lori & myself next Friday for our first link up!

 
 You still have 5 days to enter into the $300 Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway


Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover