Thursday, March 7, 2013

Celebration/Diet Bet



 
 
1.Thanks FB for reminding to me send J a gift.
2. Our lunch date.
3.Two people who obvi. don't mind PDA
4.Gator Strawberry filling cake! {his favorite}
5. My love
6. Bleu cheese bacon burger & fries
7. J's ribeye & fries with tomato soup
8. I bowled over 100! Thats a first!
9. BOWLING!
 
Yesterday was filled with so much love & fun! I'm so glad to have met Josh & his family. I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with him!
Happy Belated Birthday!
 
Ever heard of Diet Bet? It's a website that allows you to pick a group to join, place a bet and gives you 28 days to lose 4 % of your body weight. If you lose the 4% you win part of the pot!
 
I'm starting my Diet Bet on Sunday & so far there's 10 of us in this bet. Would you like to join? We'd love to have you! It's only $10 to join which you'll get back once you lose the weight! The bigger the pot the more you can win!
 
&
 
Monday I'll be giving away MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!
 
Happy Friday Eve!

 

   


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. you guys are soooo adorable, he's a lucky guy:)

    glad you had such a great day!

    :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your diet bet girl!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you and your man had a fun day! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie! Found ya on the giveaway over at Simply Clarke!! You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover