Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

My weekend shenanigans with Sami.
 
Sami's Shenanigans
 
The weekend started off with a glass of Roscato!
Work last week was crazy! And is only going to get even more crazy with the hot temps!
Saturday I went to the ballfield with a few of my favorite people.
This time is was Bark in the Park but we didn't know this until we arrived and saw all these dogs at the field. I was a little upset I didn't get to run the bases with Dodger!
 
 Sunday was filled with family time! Lots of it.
First Josh & I stopped for jelly donut & red velvet pancakes!
I completely forgot my makeup at my house from the night before. Thank God for big sunglasses!

 We ended up eating dinner with my family for Fathers Day & played Heads Up.
I've never laughed so hard in my entire life!
Seriously download the app now and play with a group of friends!
You won't be disappointed!
& because I want y'all to have a good laugh here's one of the catogories from Heads Up
-Act It Out! I have the phone up to my forehead while it videos everyone acting out the word.
 

 

Happy Monday!


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend! Heads up is sooooo fun! Hope you're having a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my gosh! sooooo funny! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the linkup and I'm glad I found this blog! I'm definitely going to download that app. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover