Thursday, June 6, 2013

Covergirl {Review}

Oh hey!
I'm a little under the weather this morning.
When you suffer from migraines, a tropical storm doesn't help!
 
But today I want to tell you about my favorite go to primer, concealer & foundation!
I was sent the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation from BzzAgent to review.
I'm always cautious about the products I put on my face because I don't want my pores to get blocked and have break outs.
This product has primer, concealer & foundation all in one! It's super light and easier to blend in.
I put my makeup on during the work week at 7 am and it still looks fresh by the end of the day.
No re-applying powder or concealer at all when using this product.
 
 


This picture was taken around 6:45 pm on my way to meet Josh for a lunch/dinner date.
As you can see it looks like I just applied this makeup!
 
 
 
Thanks BzzAgent for allowing me to review this product for free!
 
*I was given this Covergirl product to review. No other compensation was provided. All views and opinions are my own and were not influenced by anything but my love for this product. 




 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover