Wednesday, June 19, 2013

guest blogger: sister :)

 

Hi y'all! It's Jamie. I would love to say that I hacked into Jen's account but that wouldn't be true since she handed over the log in creds with no question. I think Jen blogs all day long. What's the saying? Hardly working? Yeah. Well, it's my turn. Since she usually writes about me and my sweet babies, tonight I write about her!


We had another fun night! Another night at the ball field. A place where we love to be. A place that we'll be hanging out at a lot in our future and we are not complaining. We grew up going to many local ball games and also loved traveling to watch the Atlanta Braves play! We love the Jacksonville Suns! For many reasons :) The games are exciting, fun and it's so nice to spend time together. Baseball's never been hotter! 

 

Awesome pic from our fav Suns stadium op



 the group :)

 
This guy always wins something. Tonight the suns were giving away $100 every inning to a lucky fan (if the Suns scored a run). And he caught a fly ball. I know one little boy that will be very excited! Thanks Josh! 
 

I saved the best for last. Isn't my sister is beautiful?! She makes us laugh, she is easy to talk to and is a great listener. She is so sassy but yet so sweet! She is the best sister and aunt ever! My daughter is so much like her. I am thankful for you. 

I had so much fun with you tonight Enna and I am so looking forward to all of the ball games that we will be spending together! That's a lot of burgers, balls and boiled peanuts! Root, root, root!


Thanks sister!
Love to all, 
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. I never understood baseball until I went and saw the Miami Marlins last week!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover