Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence {linkup}

button
 
So today I thought it would be fun to do this linkup!
Who doesn't love finishing a sentence for someone else?
Excuse me for a moment....
 
If I had one extra hour in the day... I'd sleep every second of that hour! This girl needs more hours in the day for sleep anyways!
 
I wish my name... I couldn't change my name. My niece couldn't say Jenna when she was learning to talk so I've been Enna for the last 6.5 years. I'm also named after my late Grandfather. Although people say my middle name wrong all.the.time! {Daneece}
 
I think anything chevron is...a fun new shirt from KLR!
My last nightmare...I dreamt I was being kidnapped! Someone broke into J's house and had a gun held to my head to get me out of the house. I woke up in a panic and couldn't fall back to sleep.
Sometimes... I wish life was simple.
My last meal on earth would be... Brisket & mac & cheese from 4Rivers, Cracker Barrel biscuit with blackberry jam, Red Velvet pancakes from IHOP, crispy french fries & a drumstick icecream cone.
I would much rather... work from home so I can stay in my pajamas all day.
Mayonnaise...is only good on a BLT and a tuna fish sandwich.
10 years ago, I didn't think... I'd be where I am today. I'm in an amazing relationship, have my own house, my car is paid for & now I just need to get out of debt!
Selfishly... I want to be with J every moment of every day!
My favorite show on TV right now... Jimmy Fallon.
And, George Zimmerman... Stand your ground! There wasn't enough evidence to rule the case as second degree murder. & for all you who want to keep getting mad about the verdict...well I don't see your law degree!
Do I believe its ok to just shoot someone for no reason? absolutely not.
But if you're getting your butt handed to you & there's nothing you can do & you have a CWL then yes I believe every right of STAND YOUR GROUND!
 
 
 




 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I was really nervous for the answers to the last one (being an avid 2nd ammendment supporter) let me just say - you took the words right out of my mouth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot agree with your more about the Zimmerman case. I am a paralegal and just the bits of trial that were shown on our news stations showed that that the prosecution didn't prove second degree murder and the prosecutor new that and that is why he added manslaughter at the last minute.

    I am so sick of it being a race issue. It all comes down to the prosecutor failing to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for being one of the only people to actually comment on the zimmerman thing in this entire link up. i've opened so many just to see people's response and most are "no comment". i understand it's touchy but to not voice your opinion on THIS case, it makes me think people are afraid of being seen as racist. cuz apparently that's what we all are if we aren't upset about the verdict. for anyone that watched the trial and followed all the details, it was never about race, the FBI proved that. the public made it about race and it's infuriating

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kelly Louise, I certainly see where you are coming from but truthfully, I'd rather people not comment if they're opinions are based on tidbits of news coverage. I think it is very easy for people to formulate opinions based on snippets of media coverage without understanding the facts. Many of those people are the ones who feel like he should have been convicted but don't understand how the legal system works and what the self-defense laws entail in Florida.

    I have several thoughts on the Zimmerman case that goes beyond what I felt I could respond to in the post so I chose not to go in to detail (though I've been considering other posts about it). I'm glad some people feel comfortable summing up there opinions in a few lines but I'm not someone who can be quite so concise!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover