Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What happens in Vegas...

...stays in Vegas!
 
J & I just booked our first trip together with 2 other couples! This makes me so excited especially since I've never been out west. Well I have but only to Texas! If you've been to Vegas please tell me what I should definitely make sure to do. J has been but I still want to know the must do/see that y'all recommend.
 
 
Last night we had a FaceTime Date while J was working. I love technology! Makes being in a relationship so much more fun! :)
 
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I am still SO jealous! I better get a souvenir....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're going to have so much fun!!

    *When my husband and I were dating (in college), we would video chat with each other while doing homework. Such a little thing, but it was nice having him "there."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure to go to at least one show. Zoomanity is one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make plenty of time to just walk down the strip and see all the free attractions! Treasure Island performance and the dancing waters are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover