Monday, December 31, 2012

Last weekend in 2012

Normally my weekends before J consisted of laying around my house sleeping as much as possible. Now the weekends are filled with so much I can hardly catch a break but I'm loving it!

How gorgeous was this sunset? This picture doesn't even do it justice.

I finally get home from eating "lunch" with J and my phone goes off! Seriously? What is wrong with my sister!!! She hijacked my moms phone and wanted to go look at Christmas lights and eat ice cream. Let me also remind you it was freezing cold here in N.FL. like in the 50's.

Safety first duh! Except yes I text and take pictures on the back of the bike.

I like to say we're bad to the bone... or not?

You tell me.

Jamie & I ended up at Hurricane Grille because we were too cold for ice cream.
SN: I didn't eat this by myself! I swear.
This is what we like to call a little family bonding.

I'm blessed to have such a tight knit family.

J & I are off to finish 2012 with a bang. Or withroller coasters

Orlando & Tampa here we come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover