Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weekend Happenings from Orlando to Jax.

 
 
 
This was by far the best weekend ever! Actually every weekend has been amazing the last few months but this one tops it! My sister got us floor seats to see Carrie Underwood in Orlando for my birthday this year. She surprised me months ago with this text. Read about it here!
 
We were just a bit excited to see how close we were to the stage.
 
 
{Hunter Hayes}
 
 
 
 
I surprise Haley & Ryne by staying the night with them after the concert. Haley said she woke up and was laying on my back! Excuse the muffin mouth from Ryne. He's a wild boy.
These two have my heart!
We stopped by Bass Pro Shop to waste time before Haley was made into a Princess at the Bippidi Boppodi Boutique in downtown Disney. So they wrote Santa a Christmas List and put it in the mail.
We shot a few deer, bears & birds oh my!
 
Then we visited the boutique and Lego Land. I've never been to downtown Disney so this was a fun experience.
Next was the Jags game where we ate too many ribs, mac & cheese, baked beans, etc. Hello diet! Just kidding I'll start you now that my vaca has ended.
 
I met up with this handsome man! I loved that we sit one section apart!
 
 
Then it was Christmas Eve! Yes my mirror is cracked due to two crazy dogs but look how tall I look!
I swear my brother Josh & my boyfriend Josh wrap the same way! I love it! This made me laugh! Maybe its a guy thing.
We started playing the White Elephant gift a few Christmases ago. I picked the best gift! a 9 pack a toilet paper and beef jerky. You really can't go wrong there. Josh on the other hand gets to learn how to grow a beard every which way that is possible with this gentleman shower curtain! Ryne boy was just being as cute as possible with his new bike helmet!
Haley and I tracked Santa before it was time for her to go home. The next morning Ryne walked into the living room to see what Santa left and said "oh my goodness who did this". I love this age with both H & R!
This handsome man gave me Forever Red perfume & apple TV to stream my iPhone & iPad to my living room tv!
 

He has made me the happiest girl ever! Yes I'm still as crazy for him as I was from day 1.

2 comments:

  1. LOOVE Carrie Underwood! Looks like you had a great Christmas! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!

    I love Carrie Underwood! I love that we spell our name exactly the same and her music is beautiful!

    I hope you have a safe New Year!

    ♥Carrie
    http://ilovebeingonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover