Thursday, November 1, 2012

Duke

Meet Duke.

Originally named Bowden.

Goes by Little Man. Jr. Little D.

 
I think he had made my home his home!
 
 
 
He's so sweet but if he doesn't quit escaping his crate after my mom let's D & D out at lunch time someone is going to be finding a new home.
 
 
 Who am I kidding I love this little guy! & so does Dodger. But Oakley on the other hand...eh not so much!
 
 
.......
 
 
Sharing a queen size bed with two dogs and a cat is for the birds. I need a king stat! Like yesterday.
 
 
But how sweet is he! Seriously love him!
 
 
.......
 
 
-JennaDK

6 comments:

  1. I need him. Please mail him to me NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! If my new kitty doesn't start sleeping at night she may need a new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute! He looks like a stuffed animal! Call me if you ever need a puppy sitter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover