Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tuesday Happenings


Dodger & I have been running every night. Tuesdays I know I would be getting Froyo with my BFF & her family plus it was going to storm so we headed out early. It was a huge mistake!!!! Its way to hot to be running when the sun is still out in N.FL. 

 After we arrived it started to pour. We always walk to get our sweet half off treat on Tuesdays & I was seriously contemplating on getting seconds. Sitting in this cute little Froyo company gave the BFF time to talk about our week and discuss the latest happenings. A lot has been going on in my life and I needed to vent. I'll just say I'm still patiently waiting.

 

Hope y'all are having a great HUMP DAY! The week is almost over! 

 -JayDeeKay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover