Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 8- 6 o'clock

Life has be CRAZY!!! At least this week has been for me. But I was able to finish off the week with getting my hair colored again! This time by my stylist and not a box. 


I'm really loving the brunette look on me. Its fun & sometimes I don't feel like "Jenna" the blonde! Does that make any sense? 


& because I never get any pictures of Oakley here he is! Kind of! haha He's always on the go.
Today I left Dodger out of his crate while I went to work and I'll leave the door into the garage cracked for O. Well D decided to close the door on O but never tore anything up in the house! I'm one happy momma. Thank God I was able to get in touch with my mom though so she could check on my babies during the day. 
{disclaimer::: no animals were injured today}


Hope y'all have a great weekend. Mine is filled with photo sessions!

-JayDeeKay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover