Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Ashlyn Marie

Meet Ashlyn Marie. She arrived this morning at 7:53 weighing 6 pounds 9 ounces and 19.5 inches long. 


I love that my sweet friend/hair stylist had another baby girl.


I mean look at all the cuteness going on here. And that hair! My goodness she's just too precious for words.


I love how Amber is adoring the newest addition to her growing family.


Congratulations Camp & Amber. I can't wait to take Ashlyn's newborn pictures this coming week.



{I long to be a mother one day and seeing all my friends have babies makes me so happy because I get to cuddle each of them. Tonight I read something I thought I'd never hear come from a girl who has not 1 but 3 kids. I know too many ladies who want nothing more than to be a mommy. Please don't take your babies for granted when you have them. You're kids are only brats if you don't raise them the right way. Yes I know I just opened a can of worms but seriously don't tell me to go hang around bratty kids and that will make me change my want for having babies. My sister has two amazing babies and yes sometimes they can get off their rockers but they know better. }

I'm literally in tears over the sweetest comment I have ever read. " Gorgeous! Jenna you look so good holding a baby, you'll make a fantastic mommy :) Ashlyn is just perfect!!!"  This is exactly what I needed to hear.


-JennaDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover