Friday, June 22, 2012

Liebster Award



Here's the description of the award (taken from Kayla's page):
 The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. I may sound like I'm repeating Haley when I say this, but it is SO nice to know I have readers. Sure, I don't have the big numbers like some girls do, but I am TOTALLY fine with that. I blog for me, not an audience. And I have met some incredible women through this little land of blogging! Moving on to the nitty gritty...

 Here are the rules for receiving this award: 

 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer. 
 3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
 4. Go to their page and tell them. 
 5. Remember, no tag backs! 
11 Things about Me: 
1. When my alarm goes off in the morning I'm up for the day. No snoozing for me.  
2. I left my heart in Philly 3 years ago.  
3. I HATE shopping!!! 4. I consider Dodger a human!  
5. I paint my nails on a DAILY basis {is that bad?}
  6. I can't remember the last time I washed my car! Yikes!!
7. I maybe cook once a week.
  8. I hid my tattoo from my family for 3 years! When my mom saw it she thought it was fake.
  9. I also used a friends Id in high school to get my belly button pierced. Once again I hid it until my family went on our annual family vacation to our condo in St. Augustine before they saw it. And yes once again my dad this time thought it was magnetic! Then it got stuck & ripped out twice while i was working at a restaurant! :( ouch  
10. I can't live without my iPhone. Seriously.  
11. My niece is a spitting image of me! Looks and personality! I love it!!!  


Kayla's Questions: 

1. Favorite guilty pleasure TV show? I love FRIENDS & The Big Bang Theory
 2. Favorite birthday of the past, and why? I'd have to say probably my 16th birthday because my parents bought me a Chevy cavalier z24
 3. Best vacation you've ever been on? This is easy!!! When I was dating AJ we went the the Dominican Republic for a week. We actually met two other couples who I'm still friends with on FB.
 4. Are you a coffee drinker? If so, what do you take in yours? No thanks! I try to stay clear of dark drinks... Except sweet tea! Its my weakness.  
5. What beauty product do you not the leave home without? Lipgloss. Any kind will work but I have to have my lips moist.  
6. If you could go back and change one thing about your past, what would it be? Not breaking things off 3 years ago. I was young, stupid and scared. Scared to leave my life here in Jax to make a move a thousand miles away! But after 3 years of kind of having a friendship off and on & dating for both of us we're talking again.
  7. Long or Short hair? Long! Im trying my hardest to grow my hair out!  
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere tropical.  
9. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The way they talk. Is that weird?
  10. Favorite book of all time? Goodnight Moon
  11. How long have you worked at your current job? 5 years but left recently for 5 months


My 11 questions for you:
 1. Favorite meal?
 2. All time favorite memory from your childhood.
 3. What kind of music do you like?
 4. If you could be a celebrity who would it be and why?
 5. What are you favorite healthy snacks?
 6. Favorite apps?
 7. Where do you shop?
 8. How do you stay toned?
 9. How long does it take you to get ready?
 10. Your most embarrassing moment?
 11. Have you ever been out of the USA? if so where?

 -JennaDK

I'm not tagging anyone but if you'd like to participate then feel free to answer these questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover