Sunday, June 10, 2012

Emily's Newborn Session

I had the opportunity to shoot Emily's newborn photos. Her mom and I have known each other for years through our parents being friends. I actually grew up with Kirsten's sister Julie, we all went to church and school together as well. Sweet little Emily Grace is already 3.5 weeks old. She was such a trooper during these pictures too. 

Who doesn't love a sleepy baby. I thought this yarn was too much for words. She makes me want to cuddle her all day long.


This has to be one of my favorite poses. Something about a baby laying in a basket just melts my heart. 


After I wrote about a lot of my friends expecting I realized how selfish I was being. I'm so excited about all these new babies in the next few months and I hope I get to cuddle with them during a session as well. Thank you Kirsten & Nick for letting me cuddle your sweet angel.

-JayDeeKay

1 comment:

  1. New to your blog, LOOOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover