Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me! Monday



I'm going to give this Not Me! Monday a shot!!!!

It wasn't me who called Jamie Saturday while I was shopping to ask her what color pea coat she wanted for Christmas then proceed to say, "Well I'll just tell mom this is what you wanted for Christmas and she'll pay me back." And it wasn't me who then took the $45 from my mom and say "Oh Jamie will love this." So, you did want a black pea coat size medium right?

And it definitely wasn't me who went to the toddler clothes to find the same exact pea coat in Haley's size just so she can match Mommy! That was not me.

While at work it was not me who told a tenant that if the owner didn't want to schedule the service then she can just cancel and I'll send her to collections. Then it wasn't me who talked back to my manager once the owner called to complain about me! That was not me!!!

It was not me who went to the kitchen for a piece of friendship pumpkin bread to only add on a few scoops of vanilla ice cream to top it off! What??? That couldn't possible be me since I'm lactose intolerant!

It wasn't me who continued to check a friend's blog all day just to make sure she finally got moved to West Palm Beach. And it wasn't me who continued to get aggravated at work because she had yet to update her blog. I mean why should I be aggravated when she is the one moving and not me! Thankfully when I got home from a long, hard day at work she finally updated and is already unpacked! God not only answers me prayers for her family but everyone else who also prayed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, it's your turn. I hope you'll join in the fun. Follow the link for instructions, and if you don't have a blog or don't want to play along, at least comment so we can see what you didn't do! Have fun! Check out the blog that has the rules (click on the picture in my sidebar) and original Not Me! Monday post. (Click on the highlighted words.)

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the wonderful world of Not Me. you did great. love the picture of your dirty dog. such a guilty look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Not Me!
    You are a hoot girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna,

    The makeup is from www.eyeslipsface.com

    It really is that cheap, and I've actually loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover