Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Christmas List

I figured I should go ahead and make my Birthday/Christmas list since we only have 51 days until Christmas! Can you believe how fast this year has gone by? It feels like just the other day it was December... so for those of you who love to give I'm going to put a few things I would love to have this year!


I had a sample of this perfume when I went to Orlando for the Southern Womens Show and loved it! So I believe I have found my new favorite scent!



I was sitting next to a girl a few trips ago and she has the new itunes touch. It looked like so much fun and time slipped away from me on my flight. You can upload 10000 songs, 60 hours of video, and a bunch of games can be uploaded on it! I'm really hoping I get the itunes touch for Christmas!



And the last thing I would love to get this year would be Jillian Michaels workout for the Wii Fit! She is amazing and pushes the people to lose weight. Although I don't have too much to lose I would love to get in to better shape using her workout video on the Wii Fit! I'll let you know how it works out if I get it as a gift!

So thats it so far on my wish list but I will definitely be updating it more if I see any other items I would want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover