Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disney Trip








Our family this year went to Disney for Haley's first time. We had such a wonderful time watching how excited she got seeing all the characters and also cracked up when Haley cried hysterically when the characters got too close to her. She was an anxious to get on Dumbo that every time the ride would start again without her on it she would cry. So she definitely needs to learn what patience means.

My brother is an owner of the Bluegreen Resort, we stayed at a gorgeous resort names The Fountains that actually had water slides. Haley went down one with her Daddy and hated it. I think she was actually more scared of going into the water more than anything. The water was pretty chilly even though we are in Florida.


Jamie and myself went shopping on Friday while the rest of the family stayed back at the condo playing with Haley. So guess where we ended up???? IKEA!!! We were there for over 2 hours and I was so excited to get these 2 cute little lamps and a desk for my room. The lamps are round with flowers on them. So cute let me tell you! Oh wait I just did.

Oh,here's the update on the "STUPID TV". AJ and his brother drove down to Florida from Philly on Thursday at 12:30 in the morning (technically Friday morning) and arrived in Jacksonville around 1 in the afternoon. So after about 2 hours of trying to make the tv fit into the Astro Van it was a no go! Only an inch or so wasn't accounted for. I could not help but laugh at the fact the tv is still sitting in our game room and he had to go back home without a tv. I didn't give him any grief except for the fact my brother Josh and sister Jamie both want the tv. Their giving AJ bids to buy the tv from him.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover