Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big Belly!







Like any other day Jamie and I always email each other through the day. Today she has a way of putting a smile on my face! Here's the exact email I received from her...

Well funny story...Joe was getting her dressed this morning for school and it took 3 outfits to actually find something that fit her. She put on a brand new pair of pants - sat down and then told Joe "DADDY! It's hurts! Daddy!" I was dying laughing because she was pointing to her big belly poking out! The button to the pants was too tight for her belly. So we put the elastic pants on her.

Poor Haley! My response was ,"Lucky for Haley, Enna gets paid this Friday."

Looks like its that time again to go shopping for the chunky monkey!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to thank you for following my blog. I look forward to reading more of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover