Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Happenings


Hello lovelies!
It's time to recap what I've been doing lately.
 
Sami's Shenanigans
 
 
 
 one: I read somewhere that you can get Alex & Ani at TJ Maxx so Friday I ended up getting the rest of my sisters belated birthday gift to complete her bangle collection of her kids first initial!
Then I ended up getting myself one the following day!
two: I surprise H & R at dinner on Friday and Ryne was showing off his tattoos he picked out from the treasure box! All sports of course!

three: We stopped by a favorite hangout to let the kids read books and burn all the extra energy they had before going home to bed!
four: Nothing is sweeter than seeing these two get excited and love all over me.
five: yes their sitting on a fake gator!
 
This weekend I kept it low key since J was at the Gentleman Of The Road festival.
I caught up on Orange Is The New Black, sleep, made myself dinner two nights in a row & went shopping. I'm definitely not ready for this week to start.
 
How was your weekend? 



 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Omgsh! I have been so lusting over the Alex & Ani stuff. I wish there was a TJ Maxx close by! Those are super cute. Looks like you had a great weekend. I am stopping by from the Weekend Update:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bracelets are cute!! We did'nt do much this weekend. Just house cleaning, facials and church on Sunday. Very low key for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can get Alex and Ani at TJMAXX??!? If you see an H can you grab me one?! I'll love you forever, and obviously pay you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the front door!!! You can get Alex & Ani at TJ Maxx?! Are they cheaper there?! I'm obsessed with my Alex & Ani bracelets and can't wait to add more to my collection!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover