Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Happy Friday!

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
Oh Friday!
How I love to see you show your sweet face!
This week has flown by. Just like most weeks right.
We're 109 days away from it being Christmas Day.
No I'm not keeping track but someone on FB posts about it.
Every. Single. Day.
 
So yeah. Onward with my HAPPIES & CRAPPIES of this week.
 
HAPPIES:
Today Josh & I have been together for 11 months!
Holy smokes you guys.
It's amazing. I really want time to slow down but I wouldn't change anything for the world.
I woke up with Dodger this morning & sent my amazing guy a happy anniversary text!
 
 
We have a busy weekend ahead of us.
Jags game & a going away party for a friend of his who's boyfriend is moving out of state with the Navy. Such a sad day to have to start a long distance relationship but with a strong enough love, lots of trust and facetime they will make it through.
 
CRAPPIES
Eh. It's Friday I won't complain about anything!
Except for the fact that I tweeted what McD's did to me in the drive thru and McD's Customer Service tweeted me back with an apology and a form to fill out.
They have continued to update me on the situation.
 
Happy Friday!
Enjoy your weekend full of FOOTBALL!
 
 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this... Thank you for the shout out. I wish you guys could have made it out to the party. I know that it was far for your guys. I am really glad we got to do lunch and watch part of the game though. It was a sad day when he left, but encouraging friends, staying busy, and lots of plane tickets is the key. Thank you for the sweet words. It made me very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover