Thursday, September 19, 2013

iOS7

Well hello there!
Let's talk about iOS7!
 
Disclaimer: I'm not tech savvy but my boyfriend sure is!
 
Before everyone starts freaking out about not having enough space for the update STOP!
Don't delete any apps!
Connect your iPhone to iTunes and update that way!
No need to delete any pictures, videos, apps, etc!
 
 
Now for the fun part!
I'm loving iOS7!
Its faster!
You can block phone numbers!
Airdrop!
It's a great multitasking system!
The look is very different.
 
Let's start with closing apps out!
Double tap the home button like you normally would and you see this:
Now slide your finger up on the picture and bam it's closed!
 
Slide your finger from the bottom up & you see this screen.
No more going into settings to turn on airplay mode, wifi, bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, Rotation Lock, A FLASHLIGHT  {my personal favorite}, Alarm, Calculator & your camera!
Also this show AirDrop which allows you to share pictures, web links, contact, etc. from one iOS device to another.

 
The Photos are now in their own category! Such as the day/date you took the picture.
 
No more going into the App Store to update apps. It's automatic!
 
You now have iTunes Radio.
 
You can block calls or texts from a certain number. Open the settings app and scroll down to phone. Tap on it then tap the Blocked button, click add new then tap the contact you wish to no longer hear from. Do the same thing for text messages by selecting Messages & repeat above steps.
 
You can change Siri's voice to a male!
 
When you're browsing Safari you no longer have to scroll to the top to go back to the previous page! Just swipe your finger left or right!
 
Your camera now has the option to take a Square picture like IG. You also have different filters to chose from.
 
Seriously there's so much change it's amazing.
It's like getting a brand new phone!
Enjoy the new iOS7 and let me know which is your favorite new feature!

 
 
  
 




 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I wish I had read this before I updated :(. I had to delete practically all of my apps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE IT so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had iOS 7 since July and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It so funny seeing a screenshot of my stuff on other people's pages...haha. Thanks for the tip...I'll have to try that this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It so funny seeing a screenshot of my stuff on other people's pages...haha. Thanks for the tip...I'll have to try that this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...it's so funny seeing a screenshot of my stuff on someone else's page! Thanks for the update...I'll have to try it this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just made me way, WAY more excited to update tonight! I was absolutely dreading it and now I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's pretty cool hey!

    You just showed me somethings I wasn't aware of!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover