Monday, September 23, 2013

birthdays, meetings, football, oh my!

Hello Monday!



one: My Grandma celebrated her 81st birthday on Friday. What better way to celebrate than to have a party at Olive Garden which included the entire dining room singing happy birthday to her. Two random guys came to our table to hug her and wish her a happy birthday then invited her out to party with them! Holy smokes my grandma is a cougar! She said it herself :)
two: We had the most delicious pumpkin cheesecake to ever be placed in front of us! Try it now!
three: We all know my sister is my number 1 fan.
four: As much as Duke has annoyed the living stew out of me the last year, this past week he was actually a good dog. I tolerated him and I think he kind of loves me now. We napped on the couch during college football on Saturday
five:  I had a client meeting for a Sweet 16 Birthday Party coming up in October so I treated myself to an iced PSL.
six: Saturdays are meant for lounging and snoozing all day. When you wake up at the crack of dawn naps are mandatory in my house.
seven: So Ryne had tee ball try outs on Thursday and the director was really impressed with him. All the teams were full but they made the exception of adding Ryne to his team. The little dude is now an Ironbird & this Aunt is super excited to watch him play his favorite sport! I'm warning you now that lots of pictures of him at his game will be posted here.
eight: Remember Friday when my washer decided to now spin anymore? Well apparently my dad hated that I only had one light in the garage that he was going to surprise me and put a few more in on Saturday. Luckily I scored 2 eight foot fluorescent lights from work so he installed them for me.
nine: When watching NFL on Sundays the NFL Red Zone is the way to watch! No seriously all the games on one channel with only the teams in the red zone is the most amazing thing to ever happen to football. That & watching your Fantasy Football points soar past your opponent! So far J & I are undefeated!

Hope y'all had a great weekend. 

 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. So food, football, and lounging on the couch... sounds like my kind of weekend!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. duhhhhh pupppppy!
    what a muffffin!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover