Friday, May 10, 2013

Baby lets take a cruise!

 
We're going to the Bahamas!
On a boat!
Yep!
 
We leave Sunday for 4 glorious days watching the sunset, eating too much food, getting a bit too much sun, wearing fun dresses & being without the internet!
I'm like a little kid in a candy store! I could pee my pants right now I'm so excited!
& I get to do this with my favorite man ever!
 
I'm debating if I can sneak my favorite wine onto the boat.
I know a lot of you use this for liquor but what about for wine?
I did just read that I can carry on 1 bottle of wine.
Thats a win!
 
Enjoy your week next week!
 
If you're looking to book a cruise I highly recommend Josh's friend Gail!!!
Let her know I sent you!

Bon Voyage!
 
 


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg







7 comments:

  1. Ooooh so exciting! But I'm so jealous. Have fun girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair. take me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I want to go. Please pack me in your bags?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I hope you guys have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freakin' LOVE cruises... have SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover