Monday, May 20, 2013

App- Beautiful Mess

Apparently when I left on my cruise & was without social media for 4 days I missed out on the launch of this new amazing app!
If you don't have "a beautiful mess" app yet go download it now!
Its the best .99 I spent in a long time!
 I have no complaints!
The best part about it is two bloggers made this app!
Why didn't I think of this?
 
 
Use your own photos with their backgrounds then you can add different layers such as a border, doodles, phrases or text! then save it to upload to your camera roll or social media!
 
I'm so glad I found this app!
Have fun playing around with it!




 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg




3 comments:

  1. The baseball pic is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to download it, but the reviews say the .99 purchase price doesnt get you much, you have to spend like $10-$11 total to get everything. is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooo love this app for real! Obsessed with it, and you of course.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover