Thursday, January 22, 2009

28 degrees in Florida?







This morning I woke up and was too cold to get out of bed. This cold front needs to leave, seriously! I know I live in Florida and have all 23 years of my life and all you Northerners are probably laughing but it was so cold! I even had ice on my car. Even after my mom poured water on my windshield it was still there.



Of course I had to take a picture to have "proof" that Florida get cold too.



And inside my car this was what the temperature said-28 degrees! Aghh this is way out of my comfort zone. But I do love it when I'm able to curl up with AJ, watch a movie by the fire and sip on hot chocolate! Unfortunately he's back in Telford, PA in even colder weather. So why am I complaining? At least its not in the - degrees like where MckMama lives.




By the way, MckMama has had one-on-one conversations with me lately! How incredibly exciting is that? I Twitter and I also use SwagBucks as my search engine. And if you've followed me on Twitter (JennaKeenan) you would have seen that I posted a picture that when I searched for MyCharmingKids I won 1 buck. Ok so Swagbucks is sponsored through Google and when you use Swagbucks as your search engine periodically you'll win a buck! Well MckMama I guess saw I won a buck looking up her blog and wanted to know HOW and WHY her blog that I won a buck! So I explained it to her through Twitter and our gmail accounts~! I even have proof! I feel like MckMama is my best friend because I'm constantly talking about her with AJ and all the people around me. Whats not to like love about MckMama and her MSC!

I know what my Not Me Monday will be about!



1 comment:

  1. Man it's not that cold here, but I'm freezing! It's only been the last 3 days... I feel like it's finally winter... I'll be glad when I don't have to coax myself out of bed to go to the bathroom because it's so cold!!

    Swagbucks!? Never heard of it! Sounds fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover