Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly What?


button


Welcome to the Weekly What?
A link-up hosted by AllieJenn and Ricci.
The basic idea is to recap all your posts from the previous week.
That way, those of us who play catch up on the weekends 
can find all your stuff in one place!
 
Monday: I recapped my weekend because thats what every other blogger does on Monday mornings.
 
Tuesday: I lived my Vegas trip again. I honestly want to go back right now!
 
Wednesday: Allie, myself and her sponsors are giving away $175! Don't forget to enter your little heart away! I'm also giving away a $15 gift card to Target.
 
Thursday: I took a sick day off work and away from my blog. I slept until 1:30 and had no plans of doing anything all day long!
 
 
Friday:  I wrote about the Pits & Peaks of the week for me.
 


If you'd like to sponsor this little ole' blog I have a 25 % off discount going on. Use the code "jennadk25" at checkout. I also promise to pimp you out like no other.


 photo signaturecopy_zps8e140f3e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! I can't wait to catch up on your week :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover