Friday, February 15, 2013

Love me or love me not

 
 
Today I'm co-hosting this link up with the beautiful Marissa!
Tell us how you spent your Valentine's Day. Was it out with your favorite hottie, did you stay in & have dinner made for you with wine and roses, did you cuddle with you furry babies? We want to hear ALL about it!!
 
 
My Valentine & I travelled home from Vegas Wednesday night which had us arriving back home at 10:15 am. Red eye flights are for the birds! I never again want to be on a flight all night. Luckily for me I was able to sleep part of it cuddled up next to J. I already knew that I didn't want to do anything to Valentine's Day. One we just spend an entire week together & didn't kill one another! {score} Two Valentine's Day is just a Hallmark Holiday! You shouldn't do something special just one day out of the year. You should spoil your Valentine everyday!!!
As soon as we arrived at his place we both crashed for 6 hours.
Who knows what the rest of the night holds but as long as I'm next to him that will make the night perfect!
Make you sure enter the giveaways going on at Life Is Sweet!
&&&
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover