Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Insta-motivation

I'm just going to go ahead & say that I have the best Insta followers ever! I posted last night that I was not motivated at all to get back into the gym and within seconds I had comments of motivation. if you ever ever need motivation post it on a social network and you'll get the motivation you need.

I've been out of the gym for 2 weeks now {vegas then I was on my death bed if you can remember} and I just wasn't feeling it tonight. But I did 30 minutes of cardio and sweated my butt off. Or I should say my makeup off because truthfully I go in with my face on.

But 30 minutes of cardio is better than sitting on the couch watching The Bachelor, drinking wine like most of you ladies. I'm not knocking you down just wish I was the one on the couch. GRIN! Oh & I lapped you :) BOOM.

Here's to you and my workout for tonight! CHEERS!


Happy TUESDAY!

 

4 comments:

  1. Sitting on the couch drinking wine and watching the bachelor.... that sounds too much like my life. I guess I should go work out, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly it! You always feel better after you've made the effort to get going!
    I'm so glad you got support from your instagram followers!
    If you need some more please join us for our Slim by the Summer challenge.
    We have a really motivating and supportive Facebook group and more!
    Here's the info:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/slimbythesummer/

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sitting on my tail watching the Bach last night...my ass needed to be on the deathmill for 2 hours! I am in the process of writing a "I lost my mojo" post right now! Oh geez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the opposite of you last night - I DID sit on my couch and watch the Bachelor, minus the wine :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover