Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sick day {$15 Target Gift Card}

After taking care of Josh when we came back from vacation I finally got sick.
I've been living off DayQuil, oyster crackers, soup & a homemade cough syrup concoction.
The one bad thing about coming home from vacation is being in an airplane filled with germs. These tissues have been my BFF all week.
All I want is another day off to just sleep the sickies off.
Brandy? Heck yes! One cap full of this and your good to go.
J did take me to get ice cream which made me freeze my tush off. But so soothing to my throat.
Here's to hoping this sickness leaves my house stat!

I'm giving away a $15 Target gift card

 
&



Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is no fun.
    Dayquil and Nyquil are the best things in the world!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been living off of cold/cough/flu medicine for the past week. Can't wait to be better!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover