Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life Lately

Last week was just not my week. I ended up at my parents house and these two loves were there!!! They each got bikes for either their birthdays or Christmas and are loving riding these days.
I've tried to start eating a little healthier & I'm completely obsessed with Subways chopped salads. It doesn't help that I ALWAYS get a chocolate chip cookie for dessert! Werrps!
Holy smokes! I love the DO NOT DISTURB feature. Yes this Sunday at 2:00 in the afternoon. Shoot me now but I just woke up. And yes my crazy friends love to group message then wonder where you are when you haven't joined in!
My love! No seriously how can you not LOVE this guy! He makes me laugh daily. He gives me butterflies. & that dimple!!!! Swoon
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!! And the 120 texts....oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 120 messages. I have not used the do not disturb feature ever on my phone. I'll have to keep it in mind if there ever is a time I don't want to be disturbed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover