Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

A sweet friend posted on FB that she was giving away 3 adorable puppies. I'm a sucker when it comes to puppies, kittens, unicorns and rainbows! I immediately showed my brother Jeremy the pictures she posted. He immediately fell in love too.

We picked up a new baby boy last night! I seriously don't know what was going through my mind but Dodger & Oakley love him! It's going to take time getting used to having a 7-8 week old puppy again in the house. We were just getting out of the puppy stage with D-man.

I think we're still deciding on a name for little man but we do have a runner up.... Mac. Cute right?

He slept all night with the exception of me waking him up at 2 to go outside. But if he could've stayed asleep he would've. And yes he's my brothers dog but it sleeping with me. Yay! I have a feeling this puppy is going to be just as attached to me as Dodger & Oakley are.

More pictures to come once I get photostream to stream my iPhone pics over to my Ipad.

Until then have a great Thursday!!!

-JennaDK

4 comments:

  1. Melts my heart! He is SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DIE! Please send me one, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your adorable blog today!! New Follower!! Can't wait for more!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover