Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

A sweet friend posted on FB that she was giving away 3 adorable puppies. I'm a sucker when it comes to puppies, kittens, unicorns and rainbows! I immediately showed my brother Jeremy the pictures she posted. He immediately fell in love too.

We picked up a new baby boy last night! I seriously don't know what was going through my mind but Dodger & Oakley love him! It's going to take time getting used to having a 7-8 week old puppy again in the house. We were just getting out of the puppy stage with D-man.

I think we're still deciding on a name for little man but we do have a runner up.... Mac. Cute right?

He slept all night with the exception of me waking him up at 2 to go outside. But if he could've stayed asleep he would've. And yes he's my brothers dog but it sleeping with me. Yay! I have a feeling this puppy is going to be just as attached to me as Dodger & Oakley are.

More pictures to come once I get photostream to stream my iPhone pics over to my Ipad.

Until then have a great Thursday!!!

-JennaDK

4 comments:

  1. Just found your adorable blog today!! New Follower!! Can't wait for more!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover