Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was C-R-A-Z-Y!

Friday night started off with driving an hour away to pick up H & R from visiting with friends on the lake for the day.

Then I helped Amber get ready for the garage sale on Saturday.

Satruday: I woke up at 5:45, drove around the corner to start setting up the tables & tent for what would turn out to be the hottest day in FLORIDA. I mean it wasn't even 6:30 yet and we were all sweating.

8:30 a.m. we finally had our first garage salers-- is that what their called? Anyways we didn't make as much money as we hoped for but thankful for the little we did make.

2:20p.m. we took down all the tables and items we we're going to give to goodwill then drove as fast as we could to our friend Ashley's house to jump in her pool! I was the first to arrive and couldn't wait any longer to cool off because I seriously thought I was going to have a heat stroke.

6:45 p.m. - 9:05 a.m. is a complete blur! I do know I came home, fell asleep on the couch, was woken up by my mom telling me to go to bed.

Sunday:

9:50 a.m. I always have a solo cup filled with crushed ice and water before I walk out the door. Well I guess I was still exhausted from the heat that I turned around and dropped it out of my hand. I guess I didn't think anything was in my hand and I let it slip out! luckily it wasn't sweet tea so the mess wasn't too bad to clean up! In the midst of cleaning up the ice and water I ran into our bar stool and have a huge bruise on my thigh!

10:15 a.m. Made it to church without any accidents!

12:00 p.m. Realized I broke my favorite paid of sunglasses because I just throw them in my purse! Ughhh

7:30 p.m. Received a text from my sweet friend Maria asking me what I had planned for that night! Little did I know she had an extra ticket to see Michael Buble in concert that started at 8 p.m.









11:00 p.m. Walked out of the concert to it raining and of course all THREE of my umbrellas are in my car! What good are they doing there?

11:07 p.m. I noticed the lights to my car were on and just thought that because I was using my keyless entry the lights somehow turned on {I've had my car going on 5 years now and this has never happened}

We both get in the car, put our seat belts on , put the key in the ignition and the car doesn't turn over! {I guess thats what its called}

So out in the rain we go again asking random people if they have jumper cables! The first truck I went to the girlfriend was staring me down! All I needed/wanted was help! Not her man!

Thankfully there was two cars parked in front of me and the people had yet to make it in their cars yet! I asked if they could help and sure enough they did! {yes there's still nice people in our world}

I made it home around 11:30 without any problems!

Monday:

12:00 p.m. I signed away my first born, right arm and future husband today! All my load papers are filled out and ready to go! Now I'm waiting on Wednesday to get my home inspection and WDO complete. After that I should be moved in around August 23.

Pictures of my house when it actually is MY HOUSE are coming soon!

I'll leave you with this!




He was absolutely AMAZING in concert! I can't wait until he comes somewhere near Jacksonville again!

**maybe I should take more trips to the grocery store**

1 comment:

  1. Ashley (Whiteside) PetersonJuly 12, 2010 at 11:56 PM

    good pictures from the concert!!! ps he will be in houston on the 16th. road trip?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover