Monday, July 19, 2010

Ambers Baby Shower

Sunday- the four of us girls- Ashley, Ashley, Amy & myself gave Amber a baby shower!



I made these super cute Cupcakes in a Jar that I found on another blog which were a HUGE hit



I'm am excited about Avery's arrival I can hardly contain my joy! Although you can't tell in this picture because it's 115 degrees outside & miserable. I don't know how Amber even stands to come out in this heat while she's pregnant.



We had the shower at our friend Ashley's house and filled her entire living room- ehh- house with friends who absolutely adore Amber & Kris & now Avery.



Amber's mom is making this scrap book for Avery and after this picture everyone signed the page so she knows how loved she is even when mommy & daddy oput her in time out for sneaking out of the house! Luckily I bought the house right next door so I'll be the "aunt" who keeps secrets away from mommy & daddy when Avery wants to sneak out of the house! {i kid, i kid A & K}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover