Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

<
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Once again it's Monday morning and I'm not even ready to confess what I didn't do this past week. Not much has really been going on and if it really did happen do you think I would confess to all of y'all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did not get my tax return on Friday right after I went to Old Navy and got a bunch of cute spring clothes! I only spent $90.00 that I couldn't afford this month until I got home and saw my tax return sitting on the counter. I did not think twice about going back to the mall and buy more cute clothes. Fortunately for me I did resist not going back to the mall.

This past week I did not get 2 migraines 1 day apart. Ughh what is up with me? I did not have to cancel a date with BM because I know how my migraines get. I did get to go out on Saturday with him though :)

Haley did not come into town on Friday and stayed with us until Sunday. She did not get to go to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday, Feed and ducks on Sunday and also play at the park. I did not get the cutest pictures of her having an amazing time with Enna and Gammie.

I did not tell my friend Tabitha that I would watch her 10 month old son while her and her husband goes on a cruie next week. I would never dare say I would keep him for 5 day! Yes I said FIVE5FIVE!

I also have not forgotten about BECOME DEBT-FREE and I promise I will post the next homework assignment that you need to do it you're wanting to become debt-free...what for it.....


Well what did you not do this week?

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover