Monday, March 23, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.









I honestly cannot believe it's Monday! Now that I've lived through this past week it's time to confess what I did not do!

Tabitha did not convince me to join the gym with her & her 3 boys last Monday. If you were at the gym you would have noticed me there everyday only on Thursday. I was not on the stationary bike and did not bike 5 miles. It was not me who was sweating my face off. And if it was me who you saw on that bike you would have seen the proud look on my face that was so excited/amazed that I made it 5 miles. Nope! Not Me!

This is not the week that I'm watching Tabitha's 10 month old son by myself. I have not taken half days Thursday-Monday because my work just would not let me do it. I also do not have my parents 30th wedding anniversary party this Saturday and I have no clue how I'm going to juggle a baby, bake a cake, make the food, and play with my sweet niece Haley all at the same time. I think I may just lose my mind! Nope! Not Me!

I am not trying to get over this cold that I've had for 2 weeks now. My voice is still a little scratchy and I have not been so exhausted lately. I do not need a serious vacation to fully get better. Nope! Not Me!

What did you not do this past week but actually lived to tell about it? Be honest it's great therapy!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having FUN!!!

    I hope it continues and pray that this week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have a really nice blog and I like lots :) I hope you have a really blessed week! Stop by my blog and leave me a comment if you need some specific prayer I would love to pray for ya!! be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover